Our rules of use of the site, policy of use and other things that students and authors of the service should know.
Terms of our service:
- The essayfraud company is a platform where students can order homework writing services from experienced authors and teachers.
- The author or expert of the service is a verified person, a freelancer who performs your tasks. All authors undergo 5-stage moderation, have diploma education and experience.
- A client, a student is a person who places an order on our service.
- “To deliver Writing Service” involves providing tailored written content for various purposes, such as articles, essays, and business documents. Writers create high-quality, relevant, and engaging material to meet clients’ needs, ensuring effective communication and desired outcomes
In this document, we share our vision for the proper usage of our service.
- essayfraud.org declares that the practice of trafficking in academic materials serves no legitimate purpose and tends to undermine the academic process to the detriment of students, the academic community, and the public and that such practices are not be allowed within essaypro.com.
- essayfraud.org Experts are not allowed to condone academic dishonesty, which involves assisting students in cheating, obtaining grades with a paper written by an Expert, or obtaining degrees with a dissertation or thesis written by essaypro.com Expert.
- essayfraud.org Experts are forbidden from knowingly helping a student cheat, plagiarize, or engage in activities that violate the academic policies of the educational institute the student belongs to. This includes essaypro.com Experts taking tests or completing graded assignments for students. If an essaypro.com Expert is found to knowingly help a student cheat, he or she will be immediately removed as an essaypro.com Expert from the platform.
Academic dishonesty from our site’s perspective includes:
Reproducing the work of essaypro.com Expert without attribution.
Working with one or more other individuals to complete an assignment in a way that is not authorized.
Reproducing and submitting the work of essaypro.com Experts, with or without their knowledge.
Falsely presenting oneself or engaging someone else to present as oneself in an in-person examination.
Contracting a third party to complete an assessment task, generally in exchange for money or another manner of payment.
Data fabrication and falsification
Manipulating or inventing data with the intent of supporting false conclusions, including manipulating images.
List of prohibited task requests
- Plagiarism: Requesting or promoting plagiarized content.
- Academic Dishonesty: Tasks that violate academic integrity policies.
- Unauthorized Use: Assignments meant for submission as one’s own.
- Unethical Content: Requests that promote harm, discrimination, or illegal activities.
- Personal Information: Sharing sensitive data violating privacy norms.
- Copyright Violations: Requests infringing upon copyrighted materials.
- False Credentials: Asking for fraudulent academic or professional qualifications.
- Impersonation: Requesting content to pretend to be someone else.
- Unauthorized Exams: Tasks violating exam rules or cheating.
- Misrepresentation: Assignments that mislead readers intentionally.
- Unverified Data: Requests for content without credible sources.
- Offensive Material: Content containing hate speech or offensive language.
- Unlawful Activities: Tasks encouraging illegal actions.
- Exploitative Content: Requests taking advantage of vulnerable groups.
- Harmful Intent: Assignments intended to defame, harm, or harass.